Friday, October 12, 2007

Unemployment

This afternoon I will join the illustrious ranks of the unemployed! What this means is I will have time next week to take care of all the things that need doing before taking the train southbound to,ultimately, paradise!

I want to give a word of thanks to all the people at Ajinomoto Frozen Foods USA. It was a blast working with you all, I won't miss the work, but I will miss the people.

With only one week left in the Great Pacific Northwest I have alot of ground to cover. The most pressing concern is selling the boat! Thats right, scroll down a couple posts and take a gander at her - she's a beauty and you know you want her!

Other than selling all the crap I don't need in my life, I have some pressing gear purchases pending. Things like travel chopsticks, a better backpack, med-kit and water filter are the type of stuff that I still have not purchased. Well there is always REI, which despite its relatively high prices is awesome! Why do I say this? Well, we bought about a million dollars worth of random gear last spring that we ended up using maybe once. Of course we lost the receipts, but last week Dave took it all back - and they gave us our money back no questions asked! I mean, some of this stuff was broken. So yeah, REI is way cool. Buy it, try it, and what you don't want - return it!

H'ok
I'm going to finish my workplace duties so I can get started on some hardcore slacking!

-Cash

No comments: