Friday, October 5, 2007

Shiney!

Happy Conquistador Day!

Exciting times abound for the members of Project:Wanderer - though surely nothing compared to the shenanigans we will soon find ourselves in the middle of.

Of special note is that though it has been a long, arduous path to get here, I finally have my own login! Whereas before this realm lay under the sole dominion of Dave, now we see the beginning of a new, stable bipolar system.

Our departure time is fast approaching, and I find myself caught in the emotional vortex that proceeds any major travel. The mixture of excitement and stress is almost overwhelming. So basically I'm trying not to freak out.Letting go of the world I have lived in for so many years and saying goodbye to the people I care about has been an intense catalyst for my personal development, to say the least.

Incidentally I find that drinking helps with this process quite well (though it can be pretty rough on the body at times). I recommend trying a gin and tonic - hendrick's gin, a slice of fresh cucumber and any kind of tonic water you can find made from actual quinine - it will brighten your day, believe me.

In short the preparations continue and I'll keep you posted on how events unfold. Until then I have lots of things to do so thanks and stay tuned!

-Cash

No comments: